Buy a Gift Voucher
Crochet Bunting! Granny Triangles Online Workshop
A twist on this popular crochet pattern
In this 2-hour workshop, you'll learn a twist on the classic Granny pattern. Learn to crochet a granny triangle and create super cute accessories like earrings (intermediate) and party bunting (easy). Build your confidence crocheting fun designs with the support of a teacher and step-by-step instructions in this 2-hour workshop.
While learning this pattern students will learn to change colours, crochet into the stitch gap, and create tassels. With refreshers and tips on starting and finishing off.
You will receive class notes that will provide you with a reference tool and your patterns.
- 1. Crochet earrings (intermediate) or start a party bunting (easy)
- 2. Learn to change colours, crochet into the stitch gap, and create tassels (refresher & tips on starting with a slip knot and chain stitch)
- 3. Reading a written pattern and pattern chart
- Detailed class instructions to make all your items
- A workshop teacher and a host for workshop groups with 4 or more participants
- Step-by-step instructions, demonstrations and the opportunity to ask questions
- 8 or 10ply yarn in three colours (earrings 3ply)
- 4- 5mm crochet hook (earrings 2.5-3mm hook), scissors/snips, yarn needle
- Optional - stitch markers (safety pin or contrasting yarn can work just as well)
Suitable for students who can crochet a foundation chain & double crochet into the chain. The earrings are more challenging, if you still find your tension tight - choose the bunting option.
Hooks with rubber handles are more comfortable. Avoid black yarn, it's harder to see stitches.
See Terms & Conditions.
Taking part in a workshop at Thread Den is fun and we love teaching people our craft, but here we have to get serious for a moment:
It is your responsibility to clear your diary for the booking you've made - especially if there are multiple sessions in your course. If you want to finish your project(s), you need to attend all workshops. You'll also need to arrive on time. We can't start again because it just isn't fair to your fellow participants.
Allow us this indulgence for a second, our workshops and courses - they are usually sold out weeks in advance. It isn't a quick switch to pop you into another workshop. If we have an appropriate session where you can attend to keep going, we will try to offer you a discounted space. If that isn't possible, you will need to book a private lesson to stay on track (the minimum cost is NM -$144 or M -$119.52).
We also won't follow you up to check that you are coming along to class and/or that you have the right supplies for your class. Almost every workshop will require you to bring along your supplies, for some workshops we sell a supplies kit at an additional cost - but not for all. If you are unsure about what you need, just shoot us an email - email@example.com . We also want you to learn and love what you make as much as possible, please carefully consider the fabrics we recommend that you use. If you choose a fabric that is suited to a more advanced level you aren't going to enjoy your experience.
We've tried to answer any questions you could have in the workshop description, but again, don't hesitate to email us for any further details or with any queries. We loooove to see that fabric you are thinking of using and sending you off to some of our favourite fabric and habby suppliers.
Thanks for sticking with us and reading through these annoying details. Here's the stuff that is often hidden behind an *asterisk* or in teeeeenie little print:
- All refunds are subject to a 25% administration fee.
- Refunds will only be processed back to the original method of payment.
- Refunds are processed as soon as practicable. While Thread Den’s part of the process should be undertaken within three days of notice, the combination of the bookings platform and your banking institution’s processes will also influence the exact amount of time taken for you to receive the refund.
Transferring Your Booking
- If you wish to transfer your booking to another workshop we require at least four days notice prior to the start date of your original workshop/course booking.
- Bookings without date changes can be transferred to another person without incurring any penalties.
- Changes to your workshop or the commencement date (within all other terms listed here) will incur a $10 administration fee.
- Changes to your booking date will not reset the four day notice period.
- If you feel unwell, do not attend your workshop. With the supply of a medical certificate or COVID-19 testing referral covering the date of your workshop, you will be able to transfer your booking without incurring any penalties.
- Your safety is our priority, we reserve the right to make decisions if necessary to preserve the safety of all.
- In the event of a medical emergency, we may have to seek ambulance services on your behalf and at your expense.
- Classes are subject to sufficient enrolment numbers (usually this is 3 participants).
- We reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. In the event of a cancellation, students will be notified two days before the scheduled start date and refunds will be provided.
This policy can be viewed on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/