Buy a Gift Voucher
Pinup Updos Online Workshop
Miss Lee’s guide to styling lockdown hair
In our online workshop you will learn to style poodle dos and bumper bangs! Sweep back the rest of your hair and style head scarves, a bandana and a variety of other hair accessories.
When you can't get to the salon, pinup styles are the perfect way to hide your lockdown hair. Betty Grable, Billie Holiday, Rita Hayworth, Ella Fitzgerald... just some of the gals that knew it was a cute way to disguise regrowth, dry ends, and a multitude of other hair sins!
In this 2 hour workshop participants will learn:
- all about pinup updos
- the supplies and tools required
- how to create a poodle and how to create a bumper bang
- the best way to sweep back the rest of your hair
- style a variety of accessories like scarves, bandanas, flowers, clips and combs.
- the right tools and supplies for the job,
- creating a poodle, a bumper bang and sweeping back the rest of your hair
- styling scarves, bandanas, flowers, clips and combs
- By then end of this workshop students will be able to style a poodle, a bumper bang, sweep back the rest of your hair and style head scarves, a bandana and a variety of other hair accessories.
- 2 hours of fun!
- We'll let you know what to prepare in your confirmation email
Wear something utterly gorgeous... from the waist up at least!
Vintage vixens, retro lovers & anyone who wants to build their confidence.
See Terms & Conditions.
Taking part in a workshop at Thread Den is fun and we love teaching people our craft, but here we have to get serious for a moment:
It is your responsibility to clear your diary for the booking you've made - especially if there are multiple sessions in your course. If you want to finish your project(s), you need to attend all workshops. You'll also need to arrive on time. We can't start again because it just isn't fair to your fellow participants.
Allow us this indulgence for a second, our workshops and courses - they are usually sold out weeks in advance. It isn't a quick switch to pop you into another workshop. If we have an appropriate session where you can attend to keep going, we will try to offer you a discounted space. If that isn't possible, you will need to book a private lesson to stay on track (the minimum cost is NM -$144 or M -$119.52).
We also won't follow you up to check that you are coming along to class and/or that you have the right supplies for your class. Almost every workshop will require you to bring along your supplies, for some workshops we sell a supplies kit at an additional cost - but not for all. If you are unsure about what you need, just shoot us an email - firstname.lastname@example.org . We also want you to learn and love what you make as much as possible, please carefully consider the fabrics we recommend that you use. If you choose a fabric that is suited to a more advanced level you aren't going to enjoy your experience.
We've tried to answer any questions you could have in the workshop description, but again, don't hesitate to email us for any further details or with any queries. We loooove to see that fabric you are thinking of using and sending you off to some of our favourite fabric and habby suppliers.
Thanks for sticking with us and reading through these annoying details. Here's the stuff that is often hidden behind an *asterisk* or in teeeeenie little print:
- All refunds are subject to a 25% administration fee.
- Refunds will only be processed back to the original method of payment.
- Refunds are processed as soon as practicable. While Thread Den’s part of the process should be undertaken within three days of notice, the combination of the bookings platform and your banking institution’s processes will also influence the exact amount of time taken for you to receive the refund.
Transferring Your Booking
- If you wish to transfer your booking to another workshop we require at least four days notice prior to the start date of your original workshop/course booking.
- Bookings without date changes can be transferred to another person without incurring any penalties.
- Changes to your workshop or the commencement date (within all other terms listed here) will incur a $10 administration fee.
- Changes to your booking date will not reset the four day notice period.
- If you feel unwell, do not attend your workshop. With the supply of a medical certificate or COVID-19 testing referral covering the date of your workshop, you will be able to transfer your booking without incurring any penalties.
- Your safety is our priority, we reserve the right to make decisions if necessary to preserve the safety of all.
- In the event of a medical emergency, we may have to seek ambulance services on your behalf and at your expense.
- Classes are subject to sufficient enrolment numbers (usually this is 3 participants).
- We reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. In the event of a cancellation, students will be notified two days before the scheduled start date and refunds will be provided.
This policy can be viewed on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/