Buy a Gift Voucher
Alternative Hand Knitting Workshop
Make a jute market bag
Thread Den has a new teacher on the block! With the team addition of Textiles Designer Lorena of Lore Lore, we can now bring you exciting new knitting workshops and new ways to extend your creativity.
In this 3 hour Knitting Workshop students will learn to hand knit a jute market bag using chunky techniques and huge needles.
No experience necessary, join Lorena and make your own market bag.
- Learn how to chunky knit
- Learn how to knit a market bag from jute
- Knitting techniques include; casting on, stocking stitch, garter stitch, casting off, linking and chain stitch
- Notes and instructions from class
- A jute market bag made by you!
- Level 1, 329 Brunswick St, Fitzroy. Look for the red door.
- Most Brunswick St parking is ticketed & max' 2hrs. However, longer time parking is available in the paid Coles Car Park.
- Public Transport is the ideal way to get here - jump on the 11 tram & get off at Johnston St.
- 1 roll of jute twine ball (approx 50gm)
- 25mm chunky size knitting needles
No knitting experience necessary - this is perfect for beginners
- Cancellation requests received the day before, the day of, or any time after a course start are not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
- All cancellations are subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
- Refunds will be processed back to the original payment method less the 25% fee.
Refunds are processed as soon as notification of cancellation is received, allow approximately 3 days for your banking institution to show the refund to your account.UPDATE March 2019 - We are not processing refunds during the COVID-19 crisis. Processing will return to normal after the shutdown is lifted.
Request for Transfer:
- Bookings (without date changes) are fully transferrable to another person without incurring any penalty.
- Participants may request a transfer to their booking without penalty up until fourteen (14) days prior to the course or workshop start date.
- Participants transferring their booking within fourteen (14) days prior to the course or workshop start date incur a $10 administration fee.
- Requests to transfer received the day before, the day of, or any time after a course start will not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
Notice periods above are based on your original booking date, if a transfer has been made, the notice periods do not reset.
Effective 1 November 2019
This policy is available for viewing on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/
We require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place. Payment can be made conveniently online with credit card, or at the studio in cash, EFT or credit card.
Unfortunately, we can’t tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.
The full terms and conditions are available on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/