Sew a Unisex Scrubs Top ✄
Learn to use overlockers to finish seams
In the Scrubs Top workshop you will make a 3 pocket top with overlocked seams. Spruce up your uniform with custom me-made scrubs.
With only a few pattern pieces, this is a great choice if you are looking to make your first garment and have taken our Sewing Basics Course (or similar).
This top features: Unisex design, 3 pockets, overlocked seams.
Workshop skill levels explained – click here.
What to wear it with: Make a matching pair of simple pants in our PJ Pants Workshop.
- Taking measurements and choosing the right size, pattern placement and transferring markings, cutting technique.
- Finishing seams with an overlocker, and pressing for professional results.
- Sewing pockets and hemming
- A unisex scrubs top made by you
- Instructions to make the scrubs top
- A copy of the pattern
- Level 1, 329 Brunswick St, Fitzroy. Look for the red door.
- Most Brunswick St parking is ticketed & max' 2hrs. However, longer time parking is available in the paid Coles Car Park.
- Public Transport is the ideal way to get here - jump on the 11 tram & get off at Johnston St.
- Matching sewing machine thread
- 2 metres of woven fabric
✄ Perfect for students who know how to use a sewing machine and have completed our Sewing Basics for Beginners Course
Woven 100% cotton will stand lots of washing, is breathable, durable & doesn't build up static electricity
- Cancellation requests received the day before, the day of, or any time after a course start are not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
- All cancellations are subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
- Refunds will be processed back to the original payment method less the 25% fee.
- Refunds are processed as soon as notification of cancellation is received, allow approximately 3 days for your banking institution to show the refund to your account.
Request for Transfer:
- Bookings (without date changes) are fully transferrable to another person without incurring any penalty.
- Participants may request a transfer to their booking without penalty up until fourteen (14) days prior to the course or workshop start date.
- Participants transferring their booking within fourteen (14) days prior to the course or workshop start date incur a $10 administration fee.
- Requests to transfer received the day before, the day of, or any time after a course start will not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
Notice periods above are based on your original booking date, if a transfer has been made, the notice periods do not reset.
Effective 1 November 2019
This policy is available for viewing on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/
We require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place. Payment can be made conveniently online with credit card, or at the studio in cash, EFT or credit card.
Unfortunately, we can’t tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.
The full terms and conditions are available on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/