Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
1950s Hair and Make-up Workshops
Our Vintage Hair and Make-up workshops are a fabulous and fun filled 4 hours. Miss Lee will take you through iconic make-up and hair styling from the 1950s while looking at the social and historical impact of the time on these styles.
Learn to perfect waves from a brick set and the wing eye liner, plus the perfect pout.
Rather than a look and learn approach, these are hands on classes where you will learn the techniques to transform yourself! Pull on your glad rags, grab some friends, bring a bottle of bubbles and join the loveliest afternoon that you could imagine.
View all eras we offer - click here.
- Make-up application
- Retro grooming methods
- How to set your hair
- A glamorous new look
- A morning, afternoon or evening of fun and great company!
- Level 1, 329 Brunswick St, Fitzroy. Look for the red door.
- Most Brunswick St parking is ticketed & max' 2hrs. However, longer time parking is available in the paid Coles Car Park.
- Public Transport is the ideal way to get here - jump on the 11 tram & get off at Johnston St.
- Pop a few things in your pocket book. We'll let you know in your confirmation email what make-up you'll need.
- Feel free to bring drinks and nibbles to enjoy with your new friends!
Wear something utterly gorgeous! But don't wash your hair on the day or the day before. Clean hair is really hard to work with.
Vintage vixens, retro lovers & anyone who wants to build their confidence.
- Cancellation requests received the day before, the day of, or any time after a course start are not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
- All cancellations are subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
- Refunds will be processed back to the original payment method less the 25% fee.
- Refunds are processed as soon as notification of cancellation is received, allow approximately 3 days for your banking institution to show the refund to your account.
Request for Transfer:
- Bookings (without date changes) are fully transferrable to another person without incurring any penalty.
- Participants may request a transfer to their booking without penalty up until fourteen (14) days prior to the course or workshop start date.
- Participants transferring their booking within fourteen (14) days prior to the course or workshop start date incur a $10 administration fee.
- Requests to transfer received the day before, the day of, or any time after a course start will not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
Notice periods above are based on your original booking date, if a transfer has been made, the notice periods do not reset.
Effective 1 November 2019
This policy is available for viewing on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/
We require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place. Payment can be made conveniently online with credit card, or at the studio in cash, EFT or credit card.
Unfortunately, we can’t tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.
The full terms and conditions are available on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/