Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Indie Designer Event - Harmony Top
This is an Indie Pattern Designer Event workshop. Over six hours you will make a stunning styleARC's Harmony Top.
styleARC creates this easy wearing top with a loose simple fit and flounced sleeves.
This is an easy-medium level pattern that is ideal for tackling with a teacher's support - especially if you want to work with trickier fabric like silk.
The Harmony features: flounced sleeves, loop and button closure, neck facings and centre back seam.
Make it from a beautifully drapey fabric like; silk, crepe or rayon.
Sew the wardrobe look
Workshop skill levels explained – click here.
- How to gather and set in sleeves
- An easy-medium pattern that is ideal for tackling with a teacher's support especially if you want to use a silk
- Finishing with facings, using overlockers and more
- A flounced sleeve Harmony Top
- Tuition to make an easy-medium level sewing pattern
- Detailed step by step handout in addition to the original instructions
- Level 1, 329 Brunswick St, Fitzroy. Look for the red door.
- Most Brunswick St parking is ticketed & max' 2hrs. However, longer time parking is available in the paid Coles Car Park.
- Public Transport is the ideal way to get here - jump on the 11 tram & get off at Johnston St.
- The Harmony Top Pattern
- 1.3-1.8 metres of light weight woven fabric
- Matching sewing machine thread and .2 metres of interfacing, 1.5-2cm button
✄ Perfect for students who know how to use a sewing machine and have taken our Sewing Basics Course
Students must purchase a copy of the pattern. PDF or printed pattern is fine.
Cancellations or Request for Change:
- Participants may request a transfer to their booking without penalty up until seven (7) days prior to the course or workshop start date.
- Participants cancelling their booking up until seven (7) days prior to the course or workshop start date will receive a refund less a $10 administration fee.
- Requests to change received less than 7 days before an event will incur a 30% administration fee (including GST).
- Requests to cancel received less than 7 days before an event will receive a partial refund – incurring a 30% administration fee (including GST).
- Cancellation or requests to transfer received the day before, the day of, or after a course start will not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
- Bookings (without date changes) are fully transferrable to another person without incurring any penalty.
Notice periods above are based on your original booking date, if a transfer has been made, the notice periods do not reset.
Any refunds are made to the original method of payment.
Last updated 22nd May 2019.
This policy is available for viewing on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/
We require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place. Payment can be made conveniently online with credit card, or at the studio in cash, EFT or credit card.
Unfortunately, we can’t tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.
The full terms and conditions are available on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/