Buy a Gift Voucher
Vintage Hair and Makeup Private Lesson
With Miss Lee - Vintage Hair & Makeup
Work with Miss Lee to create your own iconic style for makeup and hair, or learn to create the specific era you love.
Ideas: 1920s flapper, 1930s Hollywood siren, 1940s post war pinup, 1950s big hair and perfect pouts, 1960s beehive and smokey eyes.
If the current times available aren't suitable for you, contact us and let us know whey you are hoping to schedule a lesson - info @ threadden.com
Over 3 hours Miss Lee will take you through makeup application and hairstyling to create the iconic look you want. This private experience will combine Miss Lee demonstrating techniques for you with the opportunity for you to get hands on and learn to create the looks time and time again.
- Makeup application
- Retro grooming methods
- How to set your hair
- A glamorous new look
- An afternoon or evening of pampering
- Level 1, 329 Brunswick St, Fitzroy. Look for the red door.
- Most Brunswick St parking is ticketed & max' 2hrs. However, longer time parking is available in the paid Coles Car Park.
- Public Transport is the ideal way to get here - jump on the 11 tram & get off at Johnston St.
- Pop a few things in your pocket book.
- You can bring your own hair curler or curling set to learn on it
Wear something utterly gorgeous! But don't wash your hair on the day or the day before. Clean hair is really hard to work with.
Vintage vixens, retro lovers & anyone who wants to build their confidence.
- Cancellation requests received the day before, the day of, or any time after a course start are not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
- All cancellations are subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
- Refunds will be processed back to the original payment method less the 25% fee.
- Refunds are processed as soon as notification of cancellation is received, allow approximately 3 days for your banking institution to show the refund to your account.
Request for Transfer:
- Bookings (without date changes) are fully transferrable to another person without incurring any penalty.
- Participants may request a transfer to their booking without penalty up until fourteen (14) days prior to the course or workshop start date.
- Participants transferring their booking within fourteen (14) days prior to the course or workshop start date incur a $10 administration fee.
- Requests to transfer received the day before, the day of, or any time after a course start will not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
Notice periods above are based on your original booking date, if a transfer has been made, the notice periods do not reset.
Effective 1 November 2019
This policy is available for viewing on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/
We require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place. Payment can be made conveniently online with credit card, or at the studio in cash, EFT or credit card.
Unfortunately, we can’t tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.
The full terms and conditions are available on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/