Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Vintage Hair and Makeup Private Lesson
Work with Miss Lee to create your own iconic style for makeup and hair, or learn to create the specific era you love.
Ideas: 1920s flapper, 1930s Hollywood siren, 1940s post war pinup, 1950s big hair and perfect pouts, 1960s beehive and smokey eyes.
If the current times available aren't suitable for you, contact us and let us know whey you are hoping to schedule a lesson - info @ threadden.com
Over 3 hours Miss Lee will take you through makeup application and hairstyling to create the iconic look you want. This private experience will combine Miss Lee demonstrating techniques for you with the opportunity for you to get hands on and learn to create the looks time and time again.
- Makeup application
- Retro grooming methods
- How to set your hair
- A glamorous new look
- An afternoon or evening of pampering
- Level 1, 329 Brunswick St, Fitzroy. Look for the red door.
- Most Brunswick St parking is ticketed & max' 2hrs. However, longer time parking is available in the paid Coles Car Park.
- Public Transport is the ideal way to get here - jump on the 11 tram & get off at Johnston St.
- Pop a few things in your pocket book.
- You can bring your own hair curler or curling set to learn on it
Wear something utterly gorgeous! But don't wash your hair on the day or the day before. Clean hair is really hard to work with.
Vintage vixens, retro lovers & anyone who wants to build their confidence.
Cancellations or Request for Change:
- Participants may request a transfer to their booking without penalty up until seven (7) days prior to the course or workshop start date.
- Participants cancelling their booking up until seven (7) days prior to the course or workshop start date will receive a refund less a $10 administration fee.
- Requests to change received less than 7 days before an event will incur a 30% administration fee (including GST).
- Requests to cancel received less than 7 days before an event will receive a partial refund – incurring a 30% administration fee (including GST).
- Cancellation or requests to transfer received the day before, the day of, or after a course start will not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
- Bookings (without date changes) are fully transferrable to another person without incurring any penalty.
Notice periods above are based on your original booking date, if a transfer has been made, the notice periods do not reset.
Any refunds are made to the original method of payment.
Last updated 22nd May 2019.
This policy is available for viewing on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/
We require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place. Payment can be made conveniently online with credit card, or at the studio in cash, EFT or credit card.
Unfortunately, we can’t tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.
The full terms and conditions are available on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/