Buy a Gift Voucher
Bra Making Course ✄✄✄
Learn to make and alter your perfect bra
This as been a long time in development, one of our most requested courses - BRA MAKING!
In the 16 hour course students make a toile bra first and learn pattern adjustments before cutting into their fabulous final bra fabric.
Learn to make a bra with multiple cup pattern pieces (this means more support), with wires, with hooks and eyes, with adjustable straps and full (wider) band.
Bra making is really enjoyable... perhaps even addictive. It might be the appeal of learning to use all the hardware, getting your technique better and of course it is hugely impressive to tell friends "I've been making these beautiful bras". Browsing online for the laces, fabrics and hardware will lead to hours of planning pretty, functional bras. Learning the intricacies of bra making with a teacher will make you feel exceptionally accomplished. This course is best for students who have been making garments from patterns, are familiar handling fabrics and are able to sew at seam allowance with confidence.
Workshop skill levels explained – click here.
- Make a toile, make adjustments, then a final bra
- Including wires, adjustable straps, hooks & eyes
- Learn how to create a supportive bra
- Students will make a toile and adjust pattern pieces + make a final fashion bra
- Supportive learning, detailed instructions and a BRA!
- Level 1, 329 Brunswick St, Fitzroy. Look for the red door.
- Most Brunswick St parking is ticketed & max' 2hrs. However, longer time parking is available in the paid Coles Car Park.
- Public Transport is the ideal way to get here - jump on the 11 tram & get off at Johnston St.
- A Bra Making Kit is available for purchase during the booking for your toile
- or the Bra Making Supplies are listed in your confirmation email
✄✄✄ Perfect for students who have used sewing patterns and made a few garments alike our Circle Skirt or Sigma Dress
underwired.co (was sewsquirrel.com.au) and boobytraps.com.au
- Cancellation requests received the day before, the day of, or any time after a course start are not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
- All cancellations are subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
- Refunds will be processed back to the original payment method less the 25% fee.
- Refunds are processed as soon as notification of cancellation is received, allow approximately 3 days for your banking institution to show the refund to your account.
Request for Transfer:
- Bookings (without date changes) are fully transferrable to another person without incurring any penalty.
- Participants may request a transfer to their booking without penalty up until fourteen (14) days prior to the course or workshop start date.
- Participants transferring their booking within fourteen (14) days prior to the course or workshop start date incur a $10 administration fee.
- Requests to transfer received the day before, the day of, or any time after a course start will not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
Notice periods above are based on your original booking date, if a transfer has been made, the notice periods do not reset.
Effective 1 November 2019
This policy is available for viewing on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/
We require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place. Payment can be made conveniently online with credit card, or at the studio in cash, EFT or credit card.
Unfortunately, we can’t tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.
The full terms and conditions are available on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/