Gift this class
Special Event Knitting Workshop with Amiki Knits
Join us for a special event with Amiki Knits - a Melbourne based knitting designer.
Choose from Amiki Knit's signature designs when booking in for this special event:
- Dinobeanie Kit - have a look here.
- Gernerals Sleevies Scarf Kit - have a look here.
- Obi Wan Cowl Kit - have a look here.
Your kit includes the yarns and pattern. You will need to bring along knitting needles (sizes listed under materials to bring).
If you are new to knitting, take the 2 hour begginers workshop prior to the event - Click Here to Book.
If you are new to knitting, make sure you book the beginner's workshop from 12noon to 2pm prior to this special event.
- Your choice of Amiki's signature designs
- An Amiki Knit Kit of your choice
- The knowledge of the designer to make your Amiki design
- Dinobeanie - 5mm knitting needles
- Generals sleevies scarf - 25mm knitting needles
- Obi Wan Cowl - 5mm knitting needles
If you don't have basic knitting skills, ensure you book the Beginner's Workshop running before this special event.
On occasion, Thread Den is forced to cancel a class due to low booking numbers. We really don't like to do this as we love to teach people to sew, knit and crochet, but if we don't cover our costs we can't run the class. In instances where Thread Den must cancel a class, enrolled participants will be notified 24 hours or more prior to the scheduled class and will receive a credit for a replacement class or a refund as required.
There are no refunds due to change of mind.
Cancellations of Bookings Policy
- If you provide notice seven or more days prior to the start of your course, you will need to pay an administration fee of $10.
- Cancellations or changes made with less than seven days notice before the start of a course, will forfeit 50% of the paid class fee.
- Cancellations or changes made less than 48 hours prior to class commencement will forfeit the full course fee paid.
If you miss the second or subsequent sessions of course, you cannot be reimbursed for that session. You are encouraged to come in and use the Sewing Lounge during hours so you hopefully still finish your project.
Transfers of your course or workshop booking to a friend or family are fine.
Classes at Thread Den frequently become fully booked, so we require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place.
Payment can be made conveniently online with credit card, or at the store in cash, EFT or credit card or even via credit card over the phone.
Unfortunately, we can't tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.
Thank you for reading all the details.