Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
1940s High Waist Pants Workshop ✄
Seven hour workshop making pants designed by Danielle. These beautiul pants feature a high waist which is emphasised with a shaped waistband. Lovely wide legs and a feature line of buttons on the side. Check out more photos of our 1940s high waisted pants - click here.
The pants in the image above are made in an aubergine coloured poly blend crepe fabric.
Workshop skill levels explained – click here.
Grab yourself a Thread Den membership and take advantage of the discount - click here to read more.
- Measurements, pattern markings, pattern placement, transferring markings
- Fusing interfacing, buttonholes, using an overlocker
- Sewing a waistband and hemming
- A pair of pants inspired by the side buttoning pants of the 1940s
- Instructions to make the pants
- A copy of the pattern
- Level 1, 329 Brunswick St, Fitzroy. Look for the red door.
- Most Brunswick St parking is ticketed & max' 2hrs. However, longer time parking is available in the paid Coles Car Park.
- Public Transport is the ideal way to get here - jump on the 11 tram & get off at Johnston St.
- 5 feature buttons between 1.5cm to 2cm in size
- .4 metres of interfacing for waistband/facing
- Matching sewing machine thread
- 2.5 meters of woven fabric
- 30cm of 5-6cm wide elastic
✄ Perfect for students who have completed our Sewing Basics Course and want to learn several new techniques and skills
Mid-weight woven fabric: wool blends, linen, suiting, tencil, chambray,
Cancellations or Request for Change:
- Participants may request a transfer to their booking without penalty up until seven (7) days prior to the course or workshop start date.
- Participants cancelling their booking up until seven (7) days prior to the course or workshop start date will receive a refund less a $10 administration fee.
- Requests to change received less than 7 days before an event will incur a 30% administration fee (including GST).
- Requests to cancel received less than 7 days before an event will receive a partial refund – incurring a 30% administration fee (including GST).
- Cancellation or requests to transfer received the day before, the day of, or after a course start will not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
- Bookings (without date changes) are fully transferrable to another person without incurring any penalty.
Notice periods above are based on your original booking date, if a transfer has been made, the notice periods do not reset.
Any refunds are made to the original method of payment.
Last updated 22nd May 2019.
This policy is available for viewing on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/
We require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place. Payment can be made conveniently online with credit card, or at the studio in cash, EFT or credit card.
Unfortunately, we can’t tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.
The full terms and conditions are available on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/