Buy a Gift Voucher
Holiday Sewing: Learn to Sew for Kids - Part 2
Make a fabulous tote bag
For children aged 10 years and over.
Make a really handy tote bag. Nice and deep for all your books and devices. Featuring 3 fun fabrics chosen by you.
We'll teach just what you need to know to walk out with a finished bag at the end of the day. We know that achieving results is an important part of keeping young sewing enthusiasts motivated to continue.
This class is only offered during the School holidays. Our school holiday program is hosted by our super talented, super nice and super fun instructors.
- How to sew a bag with straps, feature fabric and a lining
- Tracing and cutting out patterns
- Our experienced and lovely teachers will take you through everything from the very beginning.
- A handmade tote bag
- Level 1, 329 Brunswick St, Fitzroy. Look for the red door.
- Most Brunswick St parking is ticketed & max' 2hrs. However, longer time parking is available in the paid Coles Car Park.
- Public Transport is the ideal way to get here - jump on the 11 tram & get off at Johnston St.
- 30cm of mid-weight fusible interfacing
- 1 x spool of sewing machine thread
- Snacks, lunch and a bottle of water
- Fabric A - .5 metres of woven cotton for the top fabric feature
- Fabric B - .8 metres woven cotton - the main fabric of your bag
- Fabric C -.5 metre of woven cotton for the lining of your bag
Comfy clothes and proper shoes (no thongs).
Children aged 10 years and over who have completed our Holiday Sewing: Learn to Sew for Kids Part 1
Woven cotton: Quilting/crafting cotton. Knit, silky and shear fabrics are not suitable.
- Cancellation requests received the day before, the day of, or any time after a course start are not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
- All cancellations are subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
- Refunds will be processed back to the original payment method less the 25% fee.
Refunds are processed as soon as notification of cancellation is received, allow approximately 3 days for your banking institution to show the refund to your account.UPDATE March 2019 - We are not processing refunds during the COVID-19 crisis. Processing will return to normal after the shutdown is lifted.
Request for Transfer:
- Bookings (without date changes) are fully transferrable to another person without incurring any penalty.
- Participants may request a transfer to their booking without penalty up until fourteen (14) days prior to the course or workshop start date.
- Participants transferring their booking within fourteen (14) days prior to the course or workshop start date incur a $10 administration fee.
- Requests to transfer received the day before, the day of, or any time after a course start will not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
Notice periods above are based on your original booking date, if a transfer has been made, the notice periods do not reset.
Effective 1 November 2019
This policy is available for viewing on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/
We require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place. Payment can be made conveniently online with credit card, or at the studio in cash, EFT or credit card.
Unfortunately, we can’t tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.
The full terms and conditions are available on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/