Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Holiday Sewing: Learn to Sew for Kids - Part 2
For children aged 10 years and over.
Make a really handy tote bag. Nice and deep for all your books and devices. Featuring 3 fun fabrics chosen by you.
We'll teach just what you need to know to walk out with a finished bag at the end of the day. We know that achieving results is an important part of keeping young sewing enthusiasts motivated to continue.
This class is only offered during the School holidays. Our school holiday program is hosted by our super talented, super nice and super fun instructors.
- How to sew a bag with straps, feature fabric and a lining
- Tracing and cutting out patterns
- Our experienced and lovely teachers will take you through everything from the very beginning.
- A handmade tote bag
- Level 1, 329 Brunswick St, Fitzroy. Look for the red door.
- Most Brunswick St parking is ticketed & max' 2hrs. However, longer time parking is available in the paid Coles Car Park.
- Public Transport is the ideal way to get here - jump on the 11 tram & get off at Johnston St.
- 30cm of mid-weight fusible interfacing
- 1 x spool of sewing machine thread
- Snacks, lunch and a bottle of water
- Fabric A - .5 metres of woven cotton for the top fabric feature
- Fabric B - .8 metres woven cotton - the main fabric of your bag
- Fabric C -.5 metre of woven cotton for the lining of your bag
Comfy clothes and proper shoes (no thongs).
Children aged 10 years and over who have completed our Holiday Sewing: Learn to Sew for Kids Part 1
Woven cotton: Quilting/crafting cotton. Knit, silky and shear fabrics are not suitable.
Cancellations or Request for Change:
- Participants may request a transfer to their booking without penalty up until seven (7) days prior to the course or workshop start date.
- Participants cancelling their booking up until seven (7) days prior to the course or workshop start date will receive a refund less a $10 administration fee.
- Requests to change received less than 7 days before an event will incur a 30% administration fee (including GST).
- Requests to cancel received less than 7 days before an event will receive a partial refund – incurring a 30% administration fee (including GST).
- Cancellation or requests to transfer received the day before, the day of, or after a course start will not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
- Bookings (without date changes) are fully transferrable to another person without incurring any penalty.
Notice periods above are based on your original booking date, if a transfer has been made, the notice periods do not reset.
Any refunds are made to the original method of payment.
Last updated 22nd May 2019.
This policy is available for viewing on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/
We require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place. Payment can be made conveniently online with credit card, or at the studio in cash, EFT or credit card.
Unfortunately, we can’t tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.
The full terms and conditions are available on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/