Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Sunday Sewcial Session
Visitors pop in to work on course homework, finish workshop projects and tackle their UFOs. It's an ideal time to make a toile and get everyone's opinion. Trace off patterns on the big drafting/cutting tables. It's not exclusively sewing, bring in your knitting and crochet, hand sewing, embroidery... hell, you can pop in just for a chat!
Sunday Sewcial Sessions are free for Thread Den Members.
These sessions are a social opportunity to be with like minded creatives, get some friendly assurance and general advice. For instruction on using sewing machines and overlockers look at our Private Lesson.
Not sure if your membership is still current? Send us an email at email@example.com and we'll check for you.
- An afternoon of creative company
- The company of other creatives
- The opportunity to get some friendly advice and opinions
- Upto 3 hours use of the Sewing Lounge
- Level 1, 329 Brunswick St, Fitzroy. Look for the red door.
- Most Brunswick St parking is ticketed & max' 2hrs. However, longer time parking is available in the paid Coles Car Park.
- Public Transport is the ideal way to get here - jump on the 11 tram & get off at Johnston St.
- Your project materials, pattern, notions (thread, zips, etc)
Non Members and Thread Den Members of all skill levels.
- Notice given by student less than 48 hours before course start (or after start) = Forfeits the full course fee paid and receives no refund.
- Notice given by student with six (6) or less days before course start = Receives a refund to the original method paid less a 50% cancellation fee.
- Notice given by student with seven (7) or more days before course start = Receives a refund to the original method paid less an administration fee of $10.
In instances where Thread Den must cancel a class, enrolled participants will be notified 24-48 hours prior to the scheduled class and receive a full refund to the original payment method.
There are no refunds due to change of mind.
- If you miss the second or subsequent sessions of course, you will not be reimbursed for that session. You are encouraged to come in and use the Open Studio hours, or book a private lesson to catch up. Click here to enquire about a private lesson.
- Transfers of your course or workshop booking to a friend or family are fine.
- We require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place. Payment can be made conveniently online with credit card, or at the studio in cash, EFT or credit card. Unfortunately, we can't tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.