Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Visitors pop in to work on course homework, finish workshop projects and tackle their UFOs. It's an ideal time to make a toile and get everyone's opinion. Trace off patterns on the big drafting/cutting tables. It's not exclusively sewing, bring in your knitting and crochet, hand sewing, embroidery... hell, you can pop in just for a chat!
Sewcial Sessions are free for Thread Den Members.
These sessions are a social opportunity to be with like minded creatives, get some friendly assurance and general advice. For instruction on using sewing machines and overlockers look at our Private Lesson.
Not sure if your membership is still current? Send us an email at email@example.com and we'll check for you.
- Sewcial Sewing Session
- The company of other creatives
- The opportunity to get some friendly advice and opinions
- Upto 3 hours use of the Sewing Lounge
- Level 1, 329 Brunswick St, Fitzroy. Look for the red door.
- Most Brunswick St parking is ticketed & max' 2hrs. However, longer time parking is available in the paid Coles Car Park.
- Public Transport is the ideal way to get here - jump on the 11 tram & get off at Johnston St.
- Your project materials, pattern, notions (thread, zips, etc)
Non Members and Thread Den Members of all skill levels.
Cancellations or Request for Change:
- Participants may request a transfer to their booking without penalty up until seven (7) days prior to the course or workshop start date.
- Participants cancelling their booking up until seven (7) days prior to the course or workshop start date will receive a refund less a $10 administration fee.
- Requests to change received less than 7 days before an event will incur a 30% administration fee (including GST).
- Requests to cancel received less than 7 days before an event will receive a partial refund – incurring a 30% administration fee (including GST).
- Cancellation or requests to transfer received the day before, the day of, or after a course start will not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
- Bookings (without date changes) are fully transferrable to another person without incurring any penalty.
Notice periods above are based on your original booking date, if a transfer has been made, the notice periods do not reset.
Any refunds are made to the original method of payment.
Last updated 22nd May 2019.
This policy is available for viewing on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/
We require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place. Payment can be made conveniently online with credit card, or at the studio in cash, EFT or credit card.
Unfortunately, we can’t tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.
The full terms and conditions are available on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/