Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Overlockers are quite varied from machine to machine, so we offer one hour overlocker lessons in a private lesson format. In an hour we can go through your machine, show you how to thread it, how to change settings and how to identify thread tension issues.
With so many teachers, we can be quite flexible in the scheduling of private lessons. Email us at email@example.com and request an overlocker lesson and a couple of dates and times that you are available.
Private lessons are $59 per hour
Full payment is required at least 24 hours prior to all private lessons to ensure your teacher is confirmed.
- How to thread your overlocker
- How to change settings on your overlocker
- How to identify thread tension issues
- A lesson on your very own overlocker
- Level 1, 329 Brunswick St, Fitzroy. Look for the red door.
- Most Brunswick St parking is ticketed & max' 2hrs. However, longer time parking is available in the paid Coles Car Park.
- Public Transport is the ideal way to get here - jump on the 11 tram & get off at Johnston St.
- Your overlocker
- Your manual (google your make and model to find your manual online or email your manufacturer)
- Four spools of thread
- Fabric remnants or a project you are currently working on
All levels are catered for
Cancellations or Request for Change:
- Participants may request a transfer to their booking without penalty up until seven (7) days prior to the course or workshop start date.
- Participants cancelling their booking up until seven (7) days prior to the course or workshop start date will receive a refund less a $10 administration fee.
- Requests to change received less than 7 days before an event will incur a 30% administration fee (including GST).
- Requests to cancel received less than 7 days before an event will receive a partial refund – incurring a 30% administration fee (including GST).
- Cancellation or requests to transfer received the day before, the day of, or after a course start will not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
- Bookings (without date changes) are fully transferrable to another person without incurring any penalty.
Notice periods above are based on your original booking date, if a transfer has been made, the notice periods do not reset.
Any refunds are made to the original method of payment.
Last updated 22nd May 2019.
This policy is available for viewing on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/
We require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place. Payment can be made conveniently online with credit card, or at the studio in cash, EFT or credit card.
Unfortunately, we can’t tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.
The full terms and conditions are available on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/