Buy a Gift Voucher
Learn how to thread & use your machine
Overlockers are quite varied from machine to machine, so we offer one hour overlocker lessons in a private lesson format. In an hour we can go through your machine, show you how to thread it, how to change settings and how to identify thread tension issues.
With so many teachers, we can be quite flexible in the scheduling of private lessons. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request an overlocker lesson and a couple of dates and times that you are available.
Private lessons are $59 per hour
Full payment is required at least 24 hours prior to all private lessons to ensure your teacher is confirmed.
- How to thread your overlocker
- How to change settings on your overlocker
- How to identify thread tension issues
- A lesson on your very own overlocker
- Level 1, 329 Brunswick St, Fitzroy. Look for the red door.
- Most Brunswick St parking is ticketed & max' 2hrs. However, longer time parking is available in the paid Coles Car Park.
- Public Transport is the ideal way to get here - jump on the 11 tram & get off at Johnston St.
- Your overlocker
- Your manual (google your make and model to find your manual online or email your manufacturer)
- Four spools of thread
- Fabric remnants or a project you are currently working on
All levels are catered for
- Cancellation requests received the day before, the day of, or any time after a course start are not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
- All cancellations are subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
- Refunds will be processed back to the original payment method less the 25% fee.
- Refunds are processed as soon as notification of cancellation is received, allow approximately 3 days for your banking institution to show the refund to your account.
Request for Transfer:
- Bookings (without date changes) are fully transferrable to another person without incurring any penalty.
- Participants may request a transfer to their booking without penalty up until fourteen (14) days prior to the course or workshop start date.
- Participants transferring their booking within fourteen (14) days prior to the course or workshop start date incur a $10 administration fee.
- Requests to transfer received the day before, the day of, or any time after a course start will not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
Notice periods above are based on your original booking date, if a transfer has been made, the notice periods do not reset.
Effective 1 November 2019
This policy is available for viewing on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/
We require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place. Payment can be made conveniently online with credit card, or at the studio in cash, EFT or credit card.
Unfortunately, we can’t tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.
The full terms and conditions are available on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/