Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Pyjama Pants (unisex PJs) Workshop ✄
In our Pyjama Pants Workshop, you will make a comfy pair of unisex PJs over 5 hours.
With two pattern pieces, this is an ideal workshop if you've just taken our Sewing Basics for Beginners Course and want to make you first pair of pants.
This pattern features: French seams, an elastic waist band and they have a generous fit and wide legs - for serious sleeping comfort. While making these you will learn to use overlockers to finish fabric edges and how to create an elastic waist band.
Options: If you are a confident experienced sewing enthusiast and want a challenge, you could make your PJs from a fabric that is harder to work with, like satin or brocade.
Workshop skill levels explained – click here.
- How to sew French seams
- Create an elastic waist casing
- How the crotch seam is sewn
- A pair of PJ pants made by you!
- Instructions to making the PJ Pants
- A copy of the pattern
- Level 1, 329 Brunswick St, Fitzroy. Look for the red door.
- Most Brunswick St parking is ticketed & max' 2hrs. However, longer time parking is available in the paid Coles Car Park.
- Public Transport is the ideal way to get here - jump on the 11 tram & get off at Johnston St.
- Matching sewing machine thread
- 2.5 metres of soft cotton fabric.
- Enough elastic to go around your waist (2cm wide elastic is perfect)
✄ Perfect for students who have completed our Sewing Basics Course
Soft woven cottons and flannel. This pattern is not suitable for knits. Avoid synthetics that won't breath.
Cancellations or Request for Change:
- Participants may request a transfer to their booking without penalty up until seven (7) days prior to the course or workshop start date.
- Participants cancelling their booking up until seven (7) days prior to the course or workshop start date will receive a refund less a $10 administration fee.
- Requests to change received less than 7 days before an event will incur a 30% administration fee (including GST).
- Requests to cancel received less than 7 days before an event will receive a partial refund – incurring a 30% administration fee (including GST).
- Cancellation or requests to transfer received the day before, the day of, or after a course start will not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
- Bookings (without date changes) are fully transferrable to another person without incurring any penalty.
Notice periods above are based on your original booking date, if a transfer has been made, the notice periods do not reset.
Any refunds are made to the original method of payment.
Last updated 22nd May 2019.
This policy is available for viewing on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/
We require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place. Payment can be made conveniently online with credit card, or at the studio in cash, EFT or credit card.
Unfortunately, we can’t tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.
The full terms and conditions are available on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/