Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Sew a Circle Skirt with POCKETS
Over 8 hours make a Circle skirt with pockets! Our pattern features a waistband and closes with an invisible zip, plus one button on the waistband. You will use the overlockers and a one-step buttonhole foot while making this skirt.
Our pattern waist measurement covers from a 60cm to 110cm. If you wish to make a skirt outside this range, please email us and we will grade a pattern ready for your workshop.
Workshop skill levels explained – click here.
- Insert an invisible zip
- Attach a waistband, one step buttonhole and hemming
- Fusing interfacing and using an overlocker
- A circle skirt made by you!
- A copy of the pattern
- Detailed instructions
- Level 1, 329 Brunswick St, Fitzroy. Look for the red door.
- Most Brunswick St parking is ticketed & max' 2hrs. However, longer time parking is available in the paid Coles Car Park.
- Public Transport is the ideal way to get here - jump on the 11 tram & get off at Johnston St.
- 1 button up to 2.5cm in diameter
- .3 metres of light weight interfacing
- Fabric Width >140cm = 1.8 metres woven mid-weight fabric, width <140 = 3 metres
- 18cm+ invisible closed end zip
✄✄ Perfect for students who know how to use a sewing machine and have made items like our Simple A Line Skirt or PJ Pants
Woven mid-weight fabric. Directional prints and stripes are not suitable for a circle skirt.
Cancellations or Request for Change:
- Participants may request a transfer to their booking without penalty up until seven (7) days prior to the course or workshop start date.
- Participants cancelling their booking up until seven (7) days prior to the course or workshop start date will receive a refund less a $10 administration fee.
- Requests to change received less than 7 days before an event will incur a 30% administration fee (including GST).
- Requests to cancel received less than 7 days before an event will receive a partial refund – incurring a 30% administration fee (including GST).
- Cancellation or requests to transfer received the day before, the day of, or after a course start will not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
- Bookings (without date changes) are fully transferrable to another person without incurring any penalty.
Notice periods above are based on your original booking date, if a transfer has been made, the notice periods do not reset.
Any refunds are made to the original method of payment.
Last updated 22nd May 2019.
This policy is available for viewing on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/
We require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place. Payment can be made conveniently online with credit card, or at the studio in cash, EFT or credit card.
Unfortunately, we can’t tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.
The full terms and conditions are available on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/