Buy a Gift Voucher
Holiday Sewing: Learn to Sew for Kids - Part 1
Learn to sew from the very beginning
For children aged 10 years and over.
We spend lots of time teaching students to thread their own machines and start to troubleshoot stitching problems. Everyone starts out on a template and then makes a super big zippered case.
This class is only offered during the School holidays. Our school holiday program is hosted by our super talented, super nice and super fun instructors.
- Threading and using a sewing machine, as well as using sewing tools - like scissors
- How sew a zip and iron on interfacing
- Make a super big zippered case!
- Zips are supplied
- You don't need to bring a sewing machine or tools.
- A handmade zippered case
- Level 1, 329 Brunswick St, Fitzroy. Look for the red door.
- Most Brunswick St parking is ticketed & max' 2hrs. However, longer time parking is available in the paid Coles Car Park.
- Public Transport is the ideal way to get here - jump on the 11 tram & get off at Johnston St.
- 40cm of mid-weight fusible interfacing
- Matching polyester sewing machine thread
- Snacks, lunch and a bottle of water
- 40cm of woven quilting/crafting cotton
Comfy clothes and proper shoes (no thongs).
Children aged 10 years and over.
- Cancellation requests received the day before, the day of, or any time after a course start are not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
- All cancellations are subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
- Refunds will be processed back to the original payment method less the 25% fee.
Refunds are processed as soon as notification of cancellation is received, allow approximately 3 days for your banking institution to show the refund to your account.UPDATE March 2019 - We are not processing refunds during the COVID-19 crisis. Processing will return to normal after the shutdown is lifted.
Request for Transfer:
- Bookings (without date changes) are fully transferrable to another person without incurring any penalty.
- Participants may request a transfer to their booking without penalty up until fourteen (14) days prior to the course or workshop start date.
- Participants transferring their booking within fourteen (14) days prior to the course or workshop start date incur a $10 administration fee.
- Requests to transfer received the day before, the day of, or any time after a course start will not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
Notice periods above are based on your original booking date, if a transfer has been made, the notice periods do not reset.
Effective 1 November 2019
This policy is available for viewing on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/
We require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place. Payment can be made conveniently online with credit card, or at the studio in cash, EFT or credit card.
Unfortunately, we can’t tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.
The full terms and conditions are available on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/