Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Private Sewing Lesson
If one of our many workshops or courses doesn't suit, we can tailor private lessons to your needs.
- Private lessons are $118 for 2 hours, additional hours are $59 each.
- Payment is required to book in your private lesson and until payment is received lessons are not confirmed.
To organise a lesson email us including:
- with what you want to cover and
- what days and times you have availability (note weekends are booked out in advance)
- to sewing @ threadden . com
*** DON'T BOOK TICKETS NOT RESERVED FOR YOU ***
If the ticket type listed says "Reserved for X" this has been pre-arranged for another student. Please don't select this ticket type... unless of course it is you!
- As requested by student
- Tuition tailored to your requirements
- Level 1, 329 Brunswick St, Fitzroy. Look for the red door.
- Most Brunswick St parking is ticketed & max' 2hrs. However, longer time parking is available in the paid Coles Car Park.
- Public Transport is the ideal way to get here - jump on the 11 tram & get off at Johnston St.
- Bring along the materials and notions required for your project
All skill levels are catered to in our Private Lessons.
- Notice given by student less than 48 hours before course start (or after start) = Forfeits the full course fee paid and receives no refund.
- Notice given by student with six (6) or less days before course start = Receives a refund to the original method paid less a 50% cancellation fee.
- Notice given by student with seven (7) or more days before course start = Receives a refund to the original method paid less an administration fee of $10.
In instances where Thread Den must cancel a class, enrolled participants will be notified 24-48 hours prior to the scheduled class and receive a full refund to the original payment method.
There are no refunds due to change of mind.
- If you miss the second or subsequent sessions of course, you will not be reimbursed for that session. You are encouraged to come in and use the Open Studio hours, or book a private lesson to catch up. Click here to enquire about a private lesson.
- Transfers of your course or workshop booking to a friend or family are fine.
- We require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place. Payment can be made conveniently online with credit card, or at the studio in cash, EFT or credit card. Unfortunately, we can't tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.