Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Private Sewing Lesson
If one of our many workshops or courses doesn't suit, we can tailor private lessons to your needs.
- Private lessons are $118 for 2 hours, additional hours are $59 each.
- Payment is required to book in your private lesson and until payment is received lessons are not confirmed.
To organise a lesson, send us an email:
- what you want to learn or details of the project you are working on, and
- what days and times you have availability (note - weekends are very busy and have longer wait times)
- email = info @ ThreadDen . com
*** DON'T BOOK TICKETS NOT RESERVED FOR YOU *** If the ticket type listed says "Reserved for X" this has been pre-arranged for another student. Please don't select this ticket type... unless of course it is you!
- As requested by student
- Tuition tailored to your requirements
- Level 1, 329 Brunswick St, Fitzroy. Look for the red door.
- Most Brunswick St parking is ticketed & max' 2hrs. However, longer time parking is available in the paid Coles Car Park.
- Public Transport is the ideal way to get here - jump on the 11 tram & get off at Johnston St.
- Bring along the materials and notions required for your project
All skill levels are catered to in our Private Lessons.
Cancellations or Request for Change:
- Participants may request a transfer to their booking without penalty up until seven (7) days prior to the course or workshop start date.
- Participants cancelling their booking up until seven (7) days prior to the course or workshop start date will receive a refund less a $10 administration fee.
- Requests to change received less than 7 days before an event will incur a 30% administration fee (including GST).
- Requests to cancel received less than 7 days before an event will receive a partial refund – incurring a 30% administration fee (including GST).
- Cancellation or requests to transfer received the day before, the day of, or after a course start will not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
- Bookings (without date changes) are fully transferrable to another person without incurring any penalty.
Notice periods above are based on your original booking date, if a transfer has been made, the notice periods do not reset.
Any refunds are made to the original method of payment.
Last updated 22nd May 2019.
This policy is available for viewing on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/
We require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place. Payment can be made conveniently online with credit card, or at the studio in cash, EFT or credit card.
Unfortunately, we can’t tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.
The full terms and conditions are available on our website - https://threadden.com/about/bookings-and-cancellations-policy/