Gift this class
Screen Printing Taster
Grab a glass of wine, pop on a name tag and let's get printing!
Screen printing is loads of fun. Seriously. People come along, start screen printing and then they begin looking around for anything that's not nailed down to print on. Actually, it doesn't have to be nailed down...
In this workshop we cover printing tools, supplies and technique - a setup that you can easily replicate at home. You'll be using our super cute screen designs (we won't be creating screens or stencils) and printing onto linen tea towels. We've got a couple more linen tea towels on hand for $8 if you start to think you need one for Mum, Dad, Grandma, Nana, that cutie on the tram...
This is a great taster for the big wide world of screen printing. Students receive one linen tea towel in the workshop price.
1.5 to 2 hours in duration
- Technique to using thermofax screens
- Tools and supplies needed in printing
- A setup you could replicate in your own home
- A screen printed linen tea towel
- Class handout covering tools, techniques and materials
- A glass of wine on arrival
- Printing supplies & one linen tea towel are provided
Wear an apron or old pullover shirt if you are wearing something special
No creative experience necessary!
On occasion, Thread Den is forced to cancel a class due to low booking numbers. We really don't like to do this as we love to teach people to sew, knit and crochet, but if we don't cover our costs we can't run the class. In instances where Thread Den must cancel a class, enrolled participants will be notified 24 hours or more prior to the scheduled class and will receive a credit for a replacement class or a refund as required.
There are no refunds due to change of mind.
Cancellations of Bookings Policy
- If you provide notice seven or more days prior to the start of your course, you will need to pay an administration fee of $10.
- Cancellations or changes made with less than seven days notice before the start of a course, will forfeit 50% of the paid class fee.
- Cancellations or changes made less than 48 hours prior to class commencement will forfeit the full course fee paid.
If you miss the second or subsequent sessions of course, you cannot be reimbursed for that session. You are encouraged to come in and use the Sewing Lounge during hours so you hopefully still finish your project.
Transfers of your course or workshop booking to a friend or family are fine.
Classes at Thread Den frequently become fully booked, so we require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place.
Payment can be made conveniently online with credit card, or at the store in cash, EFT or credit card or even via credit card over the phone.
Unfortunately, we can't tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.
Thank you for reading all the details.